Everything in life goes back to basics. Learn the Basics of Python programming in a unique, fun, and easy way possible. This course is designed and written by IT Industry Professionals with over 12 years of experience.
Programming is the future of the next generation and we also know AI, Data Science will be used in every field. Python is the base of AI and DataScience and many other emerging technologies. So, we have created video lectures considering that Python Basics can be taught even to Children. With the help of day-to-day life examples and highly engaging graphical representation makes it is easy to understand Technology without any hassle.
You can enroll in this course even if you have no programming experience.
This course has been created by one of the leading instructors on Udemy, having instructors rating above 4.7 stars.
In this course, we will be teaching you the fundamentals of Python Programming. This course is for beginners and not for experienced programmers.
The course will cover must needed concepts like Basic Programming, data types, conditional statements, loops and functions, and exception handling. These concepts are common throughout all the programming languages, but the course will teach you how to implement these programming concepts effectively in Python Programming.
Who this course is for:
- All students who find it difficult to understand the traditional way of teaching.
- Freshers looking to step into the programming world with the Basics of Python.
- Anyone who is looking for a certification in the Basics of Python Programming.
- If you are curious about Python and want to learn in a fun way.
- Operating system: Windows 7 to 11, Linux- Ubuntu 16.04 to 17.10
- Install Python 3.9 and related packages
Last Updated 1/2023
Core Python made easy for Beginners.zip (6.2 GB) | Mirror
Core Python made easy for Beginners.torrent (148 KB) | Mirror