Here are the prerequisites for this course:
- A Computer that can run a code editor (Eg. VS Code)
What will you learn:
- How to create an image gallery
- How to use CSS Grid
- How to deploy a website online
We will write all the code on-screen. There won’t be any code copied and pasted from anywhere. I will also try to explain everything that we write. I will provide the source code as a downloadable resource. So, if you are stuck, you can check that out.
By the end of the course, if you follow along with me, you will have created a responsive image gallery from scratch.
So, if you are interested in improving your web development/coding skills, then you can join me in this course. I hope you will learn a lot in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner/Intermediate Web Designers
- A computer that can run a code editor (eg. VS Code)
Last Updated 8/2021
Create An Image Gallery From Scratch Using HTML, CSS & JS.zip (912.6 MB) | Mirror