In this course we’ll cover what it takes to maintain, write, and publish a React library from scratch.
Why this course
Building a library is so much more than just the code. We need to know the ins and outs of versioning, deploying, building, documenting, dependency management, module types, tooling, and more. This is a daunting task for just one tutorial to cover. Creating React Libraries from Scratch will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in creating a library.
Creating React Libraries from Scratch will dive into:
- initializing a new npm package
- maintaining code quality
- publishing to npm
- keeping contributors on track
- exposing modules that work in NodeJS and the Web
- Storybook for demoing components
- exposing typing using TypeScript
- and more!
Creating React Libraries from Scratch.zip (185.6 MB) | Mirror