In this exclusive course, SuperHi have partnered up with the incredibly talented Futurefabric to design and produce a course all about creative motion with coding.
What you’ll learn
- How to think about animation toys from a non-code, motion-based standpoint
- Working with Two.js within an in-browser canvas, even if you’ve never coded before
- How to manage and manipulate multiple shapes using code
- How to manage a timeline of events and loop over your animation toy
- How to work with easings and delays to make our animations feel more natural
- How to think about self-initiated projects from an animation and motion point of view
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create animation toys and use motion in their projects.
- This is a beginner course with no requirements apart from being comfortable using a computer. If you use programs like Microsoft Word or Photoshop without trouble, you’re good to go.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) with the latest version of Chrome installed and a broadband internet connection. That’s it!