Great customer service is the foundation of any successful business. With the right skills, you have the power to build customer loyalty and create positive service experiences. When you listen and understand your customers’ needs and communicate effectively, you can make decisions that benefit the customers and improve your company’s performance.
This course is for you if you wish to:
- Learn best customer service practices that are practical and easy to implement
- Create memorable experiences for your customers
- Stand out from competitors
- Learn in-demand customer service and soft skills that will last a lifetime
Exceeding your customers’s expectations can help deliver a long-term increase in revenue, customer loyalty, and your job satisfaction.
This course is designed to apply to both individuals who want to upgrade their customer service skills, but also businesses that want to train their employees and take their customer service to new levels!
Customer service training doesn’t have to be boring! Are you tired of courses that are outdated, monotonous or that just cover the basics?
The comprehensive course includes engaging lectures, real company examples, downloadable course notes and scripts, and interviews with industry professionals. All of these resources are designed to help you apply what you learn and succeed!
In this course, we will cover:
- Customer service fundamentals
- Essential skills in customer service
- Building rapport in customer service
- Managing customer expectations
- Effective listening skills
- Dealing with upset customers
- Self-care in customer service
- Responding to positive and negative reviews on social media
- Memorable ways to “wow” your customers
- FAQs and advice
- Interviews with industry professionals
And much much more!
By the end of the course, you will:
- Feel confident building rapport with customers
- Use the power of words, first impressions, and body language to influence how they feel about interacting with you
- Learn how to effectively listen to customer inquiries
- Feel confident in communicating online, in person, and over the phone
- Become more productive, focused and resilient when dealing with upset customers
- Turn negative situations into positive experiences
- Gain practical skills to tackle challenging situations
- Learn how you can improve your company’s reputation, and as a result, your customers’ experience
- Wow your customers and impress your employers
Viktoriya Maya works as the Director of Marketing at Corporate Finance Institute, a leading global provider of online finance education. She is in charge of managing both the marketing and customer service departments to ensure the organization offers top notch education and student support. By serving over half a million of customers and managing a busy team of customer support professionals, she gained hands-on experience and valuable skills that helped her succeed in her role and grow her career.
Take a look through the course description and try the free previews to explore the content in more detail
You have absolutely zero risk. Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee to make sure you are satisfied with the course.
If you are ready to upgrade your skills, grow your career, and make a difference in people’s lives, enroll now to get started!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals working in customer-facing roles
- Freelancers and business owners who want to impress their customers and stand out from competitors
- Managers looking to provide training and improve the performance of their customer support team
- Organizations that want to raise the bar and take their customer support to its next level of excellence
- Have access to a consistent internet connection
- No prior experience in customer service required