Complete Docker Kubernetes Certification Course on Udemy.
Course Focus on building efficient computing DevOps infrastructures using Kubernetes and Docker.
Help you to be Pro in Docker Kubernetes and Achieving Carrer Changing Goals.
Help you to get Docker Kubernetes Certified Engineer and Pay Hike.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Make Dockerfiles and Docker Compose files
- Build multi-node Docker Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with YAML
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets in Docker Kubernetes
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Develop locally while your code runs in a Docker container
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts in Docker
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Docker Kubernetes Training: Become Job Ready in Docker Containerization by learning Docker Ecosystem, creating Docker images using Dockerfiles, Installing Ubuntu Linux and CentOS Linux, Granting Docker Control to Non-root Users, Security, Orchestration, Network Configuration Files, etc. You will also get an exposure to industry based real-time projects in various verticals.
This course will help you to gain an understanding of how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications on Kubernetes. If you are into DevOps, this is a technology you need to master. Kubernetes has gained a lot of popularity lately and it is a well-sought skill by companies.
This course is updated frequently to include the features of the latest releases!
Be ready for the Dockerized future, where nearly all software is developed and deployed in containers. Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning and using Docker end-to-end, from development and testing to deployment and production.
Just starting out with Docker? Perfect. This course starts out assuming you’re new to containers.
This is a living course and will be updated as Docker features and workflows change.
Why DevOps skills?
Nowadays DevOps engineers are in great demand in the IT industry. Companies are looking for developers who can both develop and deploy the applications.
The average salary of a DevOps engineer is about $145,000 per year in the Silicon Valley area which is 20% higher than the salary of a software engineer.
Master DevOps Skills means you will be staying ahead in the competitive job market!
Some of the many cool things you’ll do in this course:
- Edit web code on your machine while it’s served up in a container
- Lockdown your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster in the cloud
- Use Virtual IP’s for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys
- Build/Publish your own custom application images
- Create your own image registry
- Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And so much more…
30-day money-back guarantee!
You will get a 30-day money-back guarantee from Udemy for this course.
If not satisfied simply ask for a refund within 30 days.
Are you ready to take your DevOps skills and career to the next level, take this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
- Who want to learn DevOps technologies.
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
- Knowledge of Git and Linux will be preferred but NOT required.
- No prior Knowledge of Kubernetes Required.
Last Updated 1/2023
Docker Kubernetes MasterClass : Hands-On DevOps from Scratch.zip (9.3 GB) | Mirror
Docker Kubernetes MasterClass : Hands-On DevOps from Scratch.torrent (292 KB) | Mirror
2 thoughts on “Docker Kubernetes MasterClass : Hands-On DevOps from Scratch”
Thanks for uploading updated yet hands-on hands-on course
Keep uploading latest Azure , AWS Cloud DevOps Cert Courses