Student in this course will learn the following skills
1- Understanding the project Process.
2-Unerstanding the role for construction project department and how to coordinate with theses departments as site engineer.
3- Understanding the different stages for the building construction project.
4- understanding how to start the project as site engineer
5- Understanding how to manage your work , control labours and achieve the target at site.
6- Understanding the method of electrical installation inside the building in each stage
7- Understanding the method of electrical infrastructure network installation
Who this course is for:
- 1- Electrical Site Engineers
- 2- MEP Engineers or Manager with back ground mechanical and wants to know about electrical site work
- 3- Civil Engineers who want to know about electrical site work
- 4- Electrcial Supervisor
- 5- Any Person want to Work in the construction field
- 1- Student Should be engineer or working in construction field or want to know about construction field