This course covers the basics of the English language for beginners and false beginners.
Included in the course are:
– More than 185 vocabulary words
– Grammar: Possessives
– Verbs: Zero Conditional (uses the Present Simple)
More than 150 multiple choice questions and various reading, writing, and listening exercises help the student practice and implement the language skills they have learned. All exercises are reviewed with correct answers and explanations.
Who this course is for:
- False beginners of the English language.
- Students who have completed Elementary English Level I: Complete Course.
- Familiarity with the English alphabet is essential.
- A small vocabulary (100-200 basic words) is helpful.