You’re here because you want to set up a business email under a new or existing domain, right?
It’s great to have you here! Email Marketing is crucial for business success.
You might have just started a website, or maybe you still need to acquire a domain. Or maybe you already have a business email, but want to switch to a cheaper option.
Either way, you’re in the right place.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Steve and I run my own 7-figure business, with help from my business email. I’ve built several companies from the ground up, and setting up a new business email is always one of my first steps. Although this process is complicated and can be intimidating for a lot of people, I have done it many times and know how to streamline the learning process to make setting up your first business email as fast and easy as possible.
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course or the materials inside, you can always post a question in the course forum or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to set up your business email. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
What’s this course all about?
Set up your business email and start seeing results: We will teach you how to format and set up your email address so you can leave a more professional impression on potential clients. When people see the name of your business in your email address, they will take you more seriously than they would if you had @gmail or a domain other than your own. After taking this class, you’ll know how to:
- Build a fully functional business email with up to 50 users under one account
- Configure an email address as @(your business name)
- Acquire a domain
- Connect a domain to an email service
- Use free tools to build and maintain your business email system
- Create a clean and professional looking email address that drives conversions and gains you trust from potential clients
- Connect MX records
- Connect your domain to email servers
- Understand the basic processes of CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Save hundreds of dollars per year while growing your business
Regardless of what your level of experience is with business development and content management systems, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to get set up.
Contents and Overview
You’ll start with the basics and learn how domains work. You’ll learn the different types of domain providers and how to find, register and save money on a domain for your business. By the end of the first section, you will have found and fully-registered a domain you can use to start building your business email.
You’ll have a fundamental understanding of how content management systems work. You will connect your domain to an email service. By the end of the second section, you’ll have created and verified a custom, personalized business email address. You will have learned how to add multiple users to your account, create groups like sales and marketing, and add and edit users in those groups.
You’ll then learn how to manage your new business system using free tools. By the end of the final section, you will understand this system and be able to use it to run your business.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a fully-operational business email address with the option of adding up to 50 users under your business account – all for free!
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for new and existing business owners who haven’t set up their business email under their own domain
- This course is for people who aren’t getting enough responses to their emails
- This course is for people who need help creating a fast, efficient business system
- This course is for anybody who already has a business email and wants to save hundreds of dollars per year
- This course is not for people who already have a successful, free, and fully-optimized business email account.
When building a business or brand, two of the most important elements are creating a professional looking presence and keeping your costs down. One of the best ways to achieve this is by having your company or brand name appear in your email address after the @. Potential clients and other recipients of your emails will take you more seriously, which will lead to more conversions and building better trust.
We understand that on your own, the setup process can be very confusing, and there are many options available that charge a monthly subscription. In this course, we take you step-by-step through the setup process with the best free options available. By the end of this course, you will have set up a fully-functional business email account that can host up to 50 users. You will have learned how to create groups (sales, for example) that categorize each user in a system that is streamlined and efficient. And, best of all, you won’t have to pay a monthly subscription for it!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create a professional looking online presence
- Anyone who owns a business
- Anyone who wants to start a business
- Anyone who wants to optimize their business processes
- A Computer With Internet Access