In this course you will learn the best practices of email marketing for capturing leads, sending emails and growing your customers.
Did you know that most people check their email first thing in the morning?
Or whenever they have a break they take out their phone and browse through their emails.
In fact, email checking has become habitual for many people. If you build a list of targeted users then your emails will be read.
Especially since now most people have smartphones and have linked their email account to their phones.
For that very reason I believe you need to use email marketing.
Another advantage of email marketing is that it’s essentially a traffic source that you own.
Paying for traffic can be expensive. If you are spending on Google Ads or Facebook ads, you will get traffic. But it’s costly and once you stop advertising you stop getting traffic.
But if you have a list full of potential customers, and previous customers, you can send emails regularly and have a dependable source of traffic.
And this is much warmer traffic than Google or Facebook, because people already know who you are and what you offer.
Which brings me to another thing… because its warmer traffic, your conversion rates will be higher.
Compared to paid ads, social ads, YouTube marketing, * email is still ranked as the top traffic source for leads and conversions.
So, how do you start to build your own list?
That’s the purpose of this class.
If you haven’t started email marketing, or you are just getting started then inside this training you’ll get a full overview of the techniques of email marketing.
Here’s a fraction of what you’ll learn inside:
- You’ll learn how to setup your “FROM” email address so that your campaigns look professional
- How to create an email list and set it up for new subscribers
- The best ways to add subscribers to your list
- You’ll learn how to start building your list even if you don’t have a website
- And, how to automate sending email campaigns
- And much, much more
Join this course and get started growing your business with email marketing.
Who this course is for:
- Join if you are interested in learning the complete process of email marketing
- This course will help you start building your email list and sending email campaigns
- No prior experience is required
- No coding or programming is required as everything can be done using a click and drag interface