Want to build practical projects but don’t know where to start? In these courses, you will learn to build practical ESP32 projects that teach you how to use the ESP32 effectively, Understand how to program the ESP32 both in C and Arduino. The course is very hands-on, so learners will learn what they need to know by doing it themselves with a practical step-by-step approach.
In this course, you will learn and build, ESP32 practical projects. You will first learn about how the ESP32 operates and then start with some simple projects and more complex projects that use the ESP32.
ESP32 is a powerful yet inexpensive wireless chip that has been developed by Espressif Systems. It was first unveiled at the Shanghai show in April 2016. This course will teach you how to build your own practical projects using the ESP32, a new and inexpensive wireless chip from Espressif Systems. In this course, you will learn about programming with Arduino, accessing all parts of the ESP32’s hardware, and exploring many of its features via practical projects.
Why you should take this course?
- Learn by building practical projects and not just theory.
- You’ll develop real practical projects
- You will learn how to build ESP32 Web Server
- You will learn how to build ESP32 + Databases to Control Anything Anywhere
- You will learn how to build ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading
- You will learn how to build IoT Smart Garden with ESP32 and Blynk
- You will learn how to build ESP32 + Arduino based project
- You will learn how to build ESP32 + Telegram to Get Real-time notification
- You will learn how to Update ESP32 OTA (Over the Air)
- Learn by doing with our all-inclusive course curriculum. Do not worry about any coding or programming knowledge.
- You’ll learn how to program the ESP32 using both Arduino IDE as well as Micropython, which offers lightning-fast performance and compatibility.
1. This course will teach you all about the ESP32 chip which is a powerful and versatile chip that can be used to create products with internet connectivity.
2. The course includes practical, project-based lessons that will teach you everything from how to set up your ESP32 board to WiFi
We’re more than just a team. We’re your partners. Our expertise is in Engineering and Embedded Systems and we’ve been doing it for more than 10 years.
Smart. Digital. Creative. We make embedded systems work for businesses locally, nationally, and globally.
Enroll in the course now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who wants to learn ESP32 with a Practical approach
- The course is taught by an experienced Embedded Systems developer and trainer
- Anyone who wants to learn about hardware while simultaneously deepening their knowledge in programming.
- Beginners who want to learn how to work with ESP32 that’s becoming increasing popular
- This course is suitable for everyone, from beginners to experts
- Provides comprehensive guidance
- This course provides you with everything you need to get started.
Last Updated 1/2022