Smart Contract Programming on Ethereum Blockchain – Bonus Project: Learn how to code an Ethereum Wallet with Solidity
Looking for information on Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract coding and only found theory? Not anymore.
This excellent course takes you through a full practical session on Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract coding, with Solidity.
The coding skills you need to tell the world that you are a BLOCKCHAIN SMART CONTRACT DEVELOPER.
Also, a bonus project has been given as part of this course to help you try out your coding skills but if you get stuck somewhere I have given the whole coding walk-through explaining each and every step.
Master this course and prove to the world that you have control over Blockchain.
We have used all the latest updates so you can catch up to the leaders.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to learn TOP programming or coding skills for the future
- Anyone interested to learn how to code smart contracts on ethereum blockchain
- Anyone interested to learn how to code smart contracts with Solidity
- Anyone interested to learn how to code a distributed wallet in ethereum with Solidity
- Anyone interested to learn everything about Solidity smart contract programming
- Anyone interested to learn everything about smart contracts on ethereum
- Also for beginner Solidity developers who want to get to advanced level
- Also for people with no coding/programming experience who want to learn how to code smart contracts with Solidity
- Anyone interested to learn the backend skills required to develop ethereum dApps(decentralized applications)
- Also for university computer science students who would like to get into blockchain & dApp development
- Also for anyone else who would like to learn the relevant skills to become top blockchain & dApp developers
- Anyone can take this course, it’s for beginners to advanced
- Logical thinking ability is a minimum requirement for any programming or coding related skills
- Basic mathematics/math knowledge is a minimum requirement for any programming/coding related skills
- No programming or coding background is required, but it will help if you have some experience
- You need internet access for the practical part of this course
- MUST have access to a computer/laptop/desktop or tablet/smartphone with chrome browser or firefox
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology and ethereum is strongly recommended before taking this course
- You CAN do the practical part of this course on your smartphone or tablet, because you will use a browser like chrome or firefox