Learn everything you need to pass the Microsoft AZ-801 Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services Exam by letting Microsoft MVP Tim Warner walk you through the concepts covered.
Managing Windows Server on-premises is very different from managing it in the Microsoft Azure cloud. Therefore, an effective Windows Server administrator must be equally proficient in both contexts: hence the “Windows Server Hybrid Administrator” job role and associated Microsoft certification.
In Exam AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Tim Warner walks you through what to expect on the Microsoft AZ-801 Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services Exam.
The new Azure certifications align to industry job roles; earning Azure certification both validates your specific Azure skill set and increases your value in today’s IT job market.
The Windows Server Hybrid Administrator skill set bridges the gap between deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server in both on-premises (local) and Azure cloud contexts. AZ-801 is one of two exams required to earn the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator certification badge. This video covers workload-specific Windows Server administration skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced
What You Will Learn
- Manage Windows Server 2022 in local data centers as well as in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Secure Windows Server both on-premises and in a hybrid cloud environment
- Implement and manage Windows Server high availability
- Implement disaster recovery
- Migrate servers and workloads
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server environments
Who Should Take This Course
- Windows Server administrator
- Systems administrator
- Network engineer
- Azure administrator
- Solutions architect
- Candidates for the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification should have subject matter expertise in configuring and managing Windows Server on-premises, hybrid, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform workloads. Candidates should also have extensive experience working with Windows Server operating systems.