In this video course, you will learn the ins and outs of planning and deploying a Microsoft 365 tenant, including configuration of an organizational profile and subscription options, component services, user accounts and groups, and licensing. You will then learn how to set up monitoring of your new tenant, and strategically plan for migration of your existing users and their data. Security and Identity lie at the heart of every Microsoft cloud solution, so the course also includes an in-depth discussion of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), including how to provision new directory objects, how to configure directory synchronization, and how to plan and implement secure authentication and authorization strategies. You will also determine how to plan for properly deploying a standard Microsoft 365 tenant to facilitate a successful migration to the cloud.
Organized to comprehensively prepare you with the skills and knowledge to sit and pass Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services, this video course also offers insight to enterprise administrators who are looking to expand their knowledge in Microsoft 365 workloads not currently in their purview.
Learn How To:
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Plan Microsoft Power Platform integration
Who Should Take This Course?
- Individuals preparing to take Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- Enterprise administrators planning to perform Microsoft 365 tenant-level planning, implementation, and administration of cloud and hybrid enterprise environments
Requires a basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). Viewers should also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell.