The last thing you want to do is waste your own time! Unfortunately, most Excel users find themselves creating humongous formulas that are prone to errors, nested if statements that will drive you nuts and generally looking for more efficient ways to perform routine tasks or look up data.
Microsoft Excel has some amazing built-in formulas, but they don’t always have the special customizations that you need.
[Enter custom functions and formulas.]
With this course, you’re going to master creating your own customized formulas using Excel VBA, the hidden programming language behind Microsoft Excel. You’ll learn the ins and outs of using VBA to supercharge your productivity in Excel. Regardless of programming experience, if you’re ready to step up your game and increase productivity and efficiency in your Excel usage, this course is for you.
We’ll show you:
- How To use parameters to allow users to specify how they want to use your functions as well as
- Show you multiple examples of real-life uses of user-defined functions. We’ll also show you
- Special built in functions that are only available in the Visual Basic editor as well as
- How you can use regular worksheet functions in your VBA code. We’ll also review
- Troubleshooting tips for advanced functions like VLookup and HLookup,
- String manipulation & Randomization techniques and much more! We’ll also show you
- Three distinct methods of sharing your functions and macros with coworkers, friends and family Including
- How to create your very own Excel Add-In that will make your formulas available to others.Take the next step in your Excel mastery and grab your lifetime access for Excel VBA formulas functions and UDF’s-and create your own ad in today!
Take the next step in your Excel mastery and grab your lifetime access pass for “Excel VBA Formulas, Functions & UDFs – and create your own Add-In today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with Excel VBA wanting to expand their skills
- Anyone wanting to learn how to create your own Excel Functions/Formulas
- Do not take this course if you hate learning awesome stuff
- Need to Have Excel
Last Updated 4/2019
Excel VBA Formulas, Functions, UDFs + Create Your Own AddIn!.zip (1.0 GB) | Mirror
Excel VBA Formulas, Functions, UDFs + Create Your Own AddIn!.torrent (52 KB) | Mirror