List Of Contents:
Section I – Introduction, Installation and Flutter Basics :
02. Installation & Setup
03. Files, Structure and Stateful vs Stateless
04. Material App
07. Asset Images & Network Images
08. Columns & Rows
09. Expanded & SizedBox
10. Understanding Constraints & FittedBox
11. Shared Preference
Section II – Navigations in Flutter :
12. Navigation With Navigator
13. Navigation With Named Routes
14. Navigation With OnGenerate() & ModalRoute()
15. Navigation & Send Data Across Screens
Section III – List and Grid Views in Flutter :
18. Staggered GridView
19. Reordable ListView
Section IV – Animations in Flutter :
20. Hero Animation
21. Animated Container
22. Animated Opacity
23. Animated Page Route
Section V – Local Databases in Flutter :
24. Hive Database
25. Hive Theme
26. SQLite Database
Section VI – GetX in Flutter :
27. Route Management
28. Advanced Features and APIs
29. State Management and Dependency Injections
30. Shared Preferences
31. Dynamic Theme
32. Todo App Using GetX
Section VII – Firebase Integration With Flutter :
33. Firebase Setup
34. Asynchronous Programming
35. Future Keyword
36. Firebase Google Authentication
37. Firebase Screen Models
38. Firebase CRUD Operations
Section VIII – Flutter Advanced :
40. Send Email with Attachments in Flutter
41. Upload Flutter Project On Github
42. Geolocation and Geolocator Plugin in Flutter
43. QR Generator and Scanner
44. Create and Preview PDF in Flutter
45. Payment Gateway Integration with Flutter
Reasons to learn Flutter :
- Increasing Demand for Flutter Developers : Flutter Developers’ demand is increasing day by day in the job market as almost everyone is moving towards Native app development for which Flutter is very much relevant. Even many experienced developers who are in the development domain for many years are finding Flutter more preferable.
- Larger Community : Think if you got stuck in any programming error and nobody is near you to guide what’s wrong. So, as a developer what’ll you do? Right, you search your error on Google or in a browser and you’ll find a similar problem with a solution. And that’s where the role of the larger Flutter community comes! The Flutter developers community has seen exponential growth in the last few years on different QA forums such as Stack Overflow, etc.
- Better Documentation : Indeed, well-prepared documentation is also very essential for any framework or language to make a good standing in the market and Flutter has awesome and fully organized documentation where you can easily learn the syntax and other required concepts in detail. Also, as Flutter contain lots of library and widgets and you can easily find all these on Flutter documentation.
- Fast Development & Time-Effective : Flutter supports the fast development process and saves a lot of time for the developers. Firstly, with the help of various enriching widgets, you can easily create a creative UI/UX design for your applications. Also, it is quite easy with Flutter to apply all the changes and to fix bugs instantly. Moreover, with Flutter, there is required less time to spend on testing and deployment of the application.
- Easy to Learn : Flutter is comparatively easier to learn and if you know JAVA priorly then it becomes more convenient and easier for you to command over Flutter. Also, as Flutter uses Dart programming language, you need to be proficient with the language. You can start to learn Flutter via watching video tutorials and reading the official documentation.
Keep fluttering 🙂
Who this course is for:
- If you have never programmed before, then take this course, you will learn from Basics.
- If you know how to code, but are new to mobile development, then take this course to build apps with just one codebase.
- If you are a native app developer, then take this course to see how much time you can save building native-quality iOS and Android apps with Flutter.
- Anyone interested in programming and designing
- Android Studio and Flutter Sdk
- A Computer that has admin privileges
- Have 10GB of free space on your hard drive
- All software we’ll be using is free to download and install
Last Updated 12/2021