LINEAR ALGEBRA for DATA SCIENCE & MACHINE LEARNING COURSE DESCRIPTION
- Why Learn Linear Algebra?
- Linear Equation Systems
- What is a Scalar?
- Scalar & Vector Arithmetic
- Vector Addition and Subtraction
- Scalar Multiplication of Vectors
- Dot & Cross Product
- Dot Product Linear Algebra Style
- Vector Subspace
- Linear Combinations of Vectors
- Linear Dependence and Independence
- Solving Systems of linear equations
- Linear Equation Example
- Generating Set and Basis
- Linear Mapping/Linear Transformation
- Matrices – Tensors
- Matrix Multiplication
- Range of a Matrix
- Kernel of a Matrix
- Determinant of a Matrix
- Identity , Transpose and Inverse Matrix
- Eigenvector and Eigenvalue
WHY LINEAR ALGEBRA?
- Linear algebra is absolutely key to understanding the calculus and statistics you need in machine learning and data science.
- If you can understand machine learning methods at the level of vectors and matrices you will improve your intuition for how and when they work.
- A deeper understanding of the algorithm and its constraints will allow you to customize its application and better understand the impact of tuning parameters on the results.
THE OPPORTUNITIES YOU WILL HAVE WITH THIS COURSE
- In-class support: We don’t just give you video lessons. We have created a professional Python Programmer team and community to support you. This means that you will get answers to your questions within 24 hours.
WHO WE ARE: DATAI TEAM ACADEMY
DATAI TEAM is a team of Python Programmers and Data Scientists.
Let’s register for the course and start to Linear Algebra for Data Science & Machine Learning.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to specialize in Machine Learning but not know linear algebra
- Those who want to learn a linear algebra but cannot decide where to start
- Those who want to start and continue their education or career in data science, machine learning or artificial intelligence
- No prior knowledge is required
- Aim of Learning Machine Learning and Data Science