The days of specializing in just one technology are obsolete. People and teams involved in the whole DevOps cycle are now (or soon will be) cross-functional, where developers can add operations knowledge and operations engineers can incorporate development and scripting knowledge in order to help the entire team output better products faster. In this video training, Paul Furlan covers what you need to skill up and succeed.
With this LiveLessons course, IT Pros will have the chance to see how a product can be developed by applying DevOps to the entire process, and they will also have hands-on labs to test concepts and learn.
- Beginner to Intermediate
What You Will Learn
- Build a complete product from ideation through deployment with Gitlab
- Deploy the application using a DevOps approach with Gitlab Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Learn how each phase of the DevOps cycle works.
- Perform testing on your application to detect bugs and make sure all is working as expected.
- Unit test and load test to detect bugs, security vulnerabilities, performance, and more.
- Perform static code analysis.
- Explore the most popular application packager managers, such as Maven, NPM, NuGet, and PyPi.
Who Should Take This Course
- Primary: Junior IT engineers (sysadmins, developers, storage and virtualization engineers), recent graduates, self-taught programmers/engineers.
- Secondary: Senior IT engineers looking to obtain an overview of what DevOps is and how to grow their skill set.
- To get the most out of this training, learners should have a general understanding of file management tools and Docker images.
Published Nov 4, 2021
Total Size: 13.4 GB