Typescript courses teach topics such as how to set up a Typescript project, how to define types and use classes and interfaces, how to use generics and modules, how to debug and test Typescript applications, and more.
Why you need to learn Typescript?
1. Better code quality: Before running your code, TypeScript can assist you detect errors in it.
You can reduce the amount of time spent debugging your code by catching problems at the build time.
2. Improved development experience: TypeScript has features like type inference, interfaces, and classes that can make writing and maintaining big codes easier.
3. Improved co-operation, Using TypeScript allows you to accurately and concisely document your code, which is beneficial when working with other developers as a team.
4. Better support for large-scale projects.
What you’ll learn in this course:
Who this course is for:
- Created for coders who want to learn how to write excellent Typescript.
- Created for coders who want to learn typescript basics.
Last Updated 1/2023