Data Analysis is an exciting field. The year 2021 saw a tremendous impact of data analysis in businesses before and after the pandemic. Many companies are now leveraging the power of Data Analysis to provide better services to their customers.
Professionals with Analytical Skills are highly sought after. Many organizations seek to hire Data Analysts and pay them huge salaries for their service. Glassdoor reports that the average Data Analyst Salary is $92,000.
This course has been designed by industry professional Data Analysts to help you become a Full Stack Data Analyst.
We have carefully chosen topics that every professional Data Analyst should master and have carefully explained them to make you a professional Data Analyst
In this course, you will:
- Master Complete Excel for Data Analysis
- Master Complete SQL for Data Analysis
- Master Complete Python programming for Data Analysis
- Master Complete Data Visualization with the two most powerful Data Visualisation tools for Data Analysis: Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
- How to perform Statistical Data Analysis in Python and Excel
- How to visualize your insights with Python and Excel
- How to prepare and draw insights from data using Python, Excel, SQL, Tableau, and Power BI
- Understand the Data Analysis Ecosystem
We have 24/7 instructor support to help you at each stage of your learning journey.
The instructors in this course are experienced with over 17+ years of experience in the industry.
You will be guided step-by-step through all the concepts.
There are exercises, challenges, assignments, and projects to help you master the concepts
Enroll today at the discounted price to become a Full Stack Data Analyst.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in the field of data analysis
- anyone curious of learning how to draw insights from data
- Beginner level course. No prerequisite
Last Updated 1/2022
Full-Stack Data Analyst A-Z™ BootCamp.zip (4.9 GB) | Mirror
Full-Stack Data Analyst A-Z™ BootCamp.torrent (149 KB) | Mirror