Full Stack Web Development and Mobile App Development with React JS, React Native, NodeJS, MongoDB | MERN Stack Projects
Welcome to Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development | Mern Stack Project course.
If your answer is “Yes”, you are in the right place. This Mobile App Development and Web Application Development with Mern Stack Project course will be a perfect match.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you’ve been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React. Full stack web development, mern, mern stack, mern full stack, mern stack project, react, mern project, full stack, graphql, full stack Project, full stack web development project, react js, web development project
Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps. Udemy features top-rated React Native courses that take you through every level of the React Native framework, so that you can start writing better apps, faster.
By learning growing web server technology, NodeJS, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
- Do you want to learn React Js from scratch?
- Do you want to learn React Native from scratch?
- Do you want to learn the latest React features of the Hooks and Context system?
- Do you want to create an app with React React Router; in a very detailed way?
- Do you want to learn NodeJS from scratch?
- Do you want to learn Mongo DB from scratch?
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don’t have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Later on in the course, we are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, ‘props system’ and ‘state system’ are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. We are going to create nice looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with React-navigation.
Finally, you are going to learn the latest React features “Hooks and Context” system. We are going to create two nice looking app, teach you “Hooks and Context” in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use “state” in functional components with the “Hooks” system and with “Context API” you won’t need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
Build your mern stack projects with react js, redux, hooks and context, nodejs, express and mongodb, react projects
“Instaverse MERN Stack Project“. In this course, we will be building a full-stack Social Media project application using Node.js, Express, React, and MongoDB.
This is a practical hands-on course for building an app using the incredible MERN Stack.
This course project is probably the biggest and most exciting project you have built so far. It is packed with hundreds of tips and tricks that can help you build almost any type of full-stack app (not limited to this project).
You can build the biggest and most complex apps of your dream or as required at your job. Master the stack of all stacks and become the most productive and innovative developer on your team. I welcome you to be a part of this incredible journey.
At the end of the course, you will learn;
- Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
- How to use flex-box system
- How to create reusable components
- To reach another app on the device from our app
- Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Creating Context with Class-Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class-Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
- Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext…)
- Creating Reducer and
- Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
- You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
- We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
- The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Building an extensive backend API with Nodejs & Express
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Integrating React with our backend and creating a great workflow
- Get, Post, Patch and Delete Request using MongoDB
- State management with Redux
- React Hooks, Async/Await & modern practices
- Create a CRUD Application with MERN Stack
- Handling Forms
- JWT Authentication
- Creating a build script, securing our keys, and deploy to Heroku using Git
- Full stack web development
- Mern stack
- Mern Full Stack
- React js, and react projects, mern stack projects
- React Native
- ReactNative, React JS with redux, hooks and context
- Express js
- React js
- Express JS
- Full stack
- Full stack react
- Nodejs reactjs
- React js and node js
- Mern stack
- Node js react
- Mern full stack
- Mern Stack Project
- React node
- React nodejs
- Nodejs express js mongodb
- Reactjs and nodejs
- Node react
- Web development with react js, mern stack
- React js full stack
- Mern full stack projects with express js, mongodb, nodejs
- Full stack react projects with redux, hooks and context
- Front end web development
- Backend web development
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn it and React is easy to understand for beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you’ll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won’t update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users’ needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
What is React Native?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React’s use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development | Mern Stack Project course.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who wants to be React developer and Full Stack Developer
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer, Full Stack Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are planning a career in the application world
- Developers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS, MongoDB
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB
- People who want to become mern stack developer
- People who want to create real world mern stack project with react js, mongodb, express js, nodejs
- People who want to create real world react projects with express js, node js, mongodb
- People who want to create react project with redux, hooks and context
- People who want to learn creating mern stack projects with react, express js, mongodb
- No prior knowledge is required about creating mern stack project with this course!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer for Full Stack Web Development
- Desire to learn React (with react router, react redux, react hooks and react context)
- Desire to learn Mern full stack projects with react, react native, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to learn with react, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to learn mern stack full stack react js, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to create real world mern stack projects with react, redux, hooks and context, nodejs, mongodb, express
- Desire to learn react project with node js, express js, mongodb
- Desire to learn web development with mern full stack (mongodb, express js, react js, nodejs)
- Desire to create real world react projects, mern stack projects
- Desire to become Mobile App Developer or Web Developer (front end web developer and backend web developer)
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn React Native with hooks and context for mobile development
Last Updated 3/2022
Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development | Mern Stack Project.zip (11.4 GB) | Mirror
Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development | Mern Stack Project.torrent (239 KB) | Mirror