Imagine that you double your conversions with the same traffic! And increase the size of each conversion!
If you have spent some time researching marketing then I’m sure you have come across the term funnels. Funnels are basically the journey the customer goes through to buy your products or services.
The goal of the funnel is to capture new customers and convince them to spend more money.
Here are a couple of examples of funnels in action.
Wizz air is a low cost airline in Europe. The ticket prices are low. But, during the buying process, the customer is offered a series of up sells and cross sells such as …
- Extra leg room
- Priority Boarding
- Transport to and from the airport
- Bigger luggage
And there’s more, when you buy the ticket your email gets added to a database and you get notified about promotions.
Here’s another simple example of improving the customer checkout process to get higher sales.
Have you ever been to McDonalds?
Now, they have touch screens which optimize the funnels. But when you order at the counter, they still ask you:
“Do you want fries with that?”
This is a simple change in their funnel. They added an up sell of fries in the checkout process. And have increased their sales figures.
These are 2 examples of optimizing a funnel for higher conversions.
If you are involved in selling online, or you are just getting started then you need to apply funnels into your strategy.
I’ve discovered a user friendly and wallet friendly solution to building your own funnels. And the process is so simple because you don’t need to do any coding. You don’t have to set up your own website or hosting.
It’s a do it yourself solution for funnel design. Which is great because you don’t have to be relying on your developer for setting up your funnels.
I’ll show you the exact steps to take to create your own funnels. You can follow along each tutorial and create your own funnel as the course progresses.
And at the end of this training you’ll be equipped with:
- The know-how for setting up your own high conversion funnels.
- How to design your own web pages with a click and drag interface.
- How to build your email list so that you can target your leads on multiple occasions.
- How to send out email campaigns
- And in general you’ll be able to create your own custom funnels for your business.
Join the training and I’ll see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- If you are involved in selling online, or you are just getting started then this funnels training can help you
- A computer and an interest in marketing
- Suitable for you if you have your own products or would like to promote offers as an affiliate