Learn German A1 Level From Scratch From An Experienced German Teacher!
The course will start by introducing you to the German alphabet and work our way up to learning German Grammar, Vocabulary, & Conversation.
Apart from the 35 grammar lectures, this course also includes 17 animated videos which will make it easier for you to learn basic German conversations as well as the vocabulary.
It is an interactive course with a lot of varied input and a very experienced and motivated German teacher who will lead you through the entire course.
This course also includes 2 videos which will show and prepare you for the speaking and writing part of the A1 German language certification.
We will also make an intermediate and final exam in order to test what you have learned so far. You will also learn about the German school system, German culture, food, sights, valuable tips on how to learn languages and we will have a dictation also.
- Become Fully Competent In German A1 Level
- Master The Basics Of The German Language
- Learn The Grammar & Vocabulary Of German Language
- Learn The Basics Of Conversation In German
- Learn German Pronunciation, Speaking, & Writing
- Be Able To Confidently Introduce Yourself In German
- Be Able To Make An Appointment In German
- Be Able To Order Food In A Restaurant In German
- Learn To Count & Say Numbers In German
- Learn To Read & Write In German
- Learn what the speaking and writing part of the A1 German language certificate looks like and how to do that
You will learn the following:
The Alphabet | Conjugation Of Regular Verbs | The Nominative | Numbers | Gender Rules | Plural | Irregular Verbs | Tips On How To Learn A Language More Efficiently | Compound Words | The Word “es” | Formal Salutation | The Accusative | Word Order Of Main Clauses | Separable And Inseparable Verbs | Modal Verbs | The Dative | Negation | How To Form Questions | Conjunctions | The imperative | Possessive Determiner | Demonstrative Pronouns | Indefinite Pronouns | Temporal Adverbs | Perfect Tense (Perfekt) | Introduction To The Simple Past (Präteritum) | Introduction To The Comparative | Indefinite Pronouns I Dictations
Pronunciation Rules | How To Introduce Yourself | How To Make Appointments | Using Public Transport | Looking For Apartments | Asking For / Giving Directions | How To Say The Time And Date | Doctor’s Visit | How To Order Food In A Restaurant
Colors | Family | Body | Clothing | At home | Food & Beverages | Animals | Professions I Weather | Leisure Time Activities | Emotions & Adjectives | Countries & Nations | Means of Transport
If you are not familiar with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; here is a brief overview:
A1 – Complete beginner
A2 – Elementary
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper intermediate
C1 – Advanced
C2 – Proficient
I hope you join me inside the course & have you as one of my students.
Join my course now!
Who this course is for:
- People Who Are Interested In Learning German
- People Who Want To Acquire A German A1 Level
- Because this is an absolute beginner’s course, you don’t have to know even one German word to attend this course.
Last Updated 3/2021