Learning how to attain your goals by using a goal-oriented framework backed by peer-reviewed research. Students will learn about the principles and various steps of goal-oriented planning which include:
- Brainstorming interests
- Gathering data
- Forming SMART goals
- Establishing and executing plans
- Evaluating and refining processes
Additionally, students will become well-versed in technology tools and how they work. These tools include:
- Search engines (e.g., Google, Scholar)
- Word processors (e.g., Google Docs, Word)
- Spreadsheets (e.g., Google Sheets, Excel)
Who this course is for:
- All ages
- Anyone looking to figure out their personal goals, values, and motivations.
- Anyone looking to learn more about themselves.
- Although we do cover a bit on this in lecture, basic knowledge of search engines, spreadsheet tools, and word processors would be sufficient for this course.