Growth Hacking: Free Tools For Small Business Owners
Are you a small business owner, start-up or kitchen table entrepreneur looking for ways to systematically growth-hack your biz without spending the heritage you haven’t even inherited yet?
- HATE nerdy & complicated tools but
- LOVE free & powerful hacks you can implement during your lunch break or before getting dinner ready
this course is for you!
- you’re already pretty busy and
- don’t want to spend your funds on shiny biz thingies advertised on Facebook.
Growth-hacking doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
Growth-hacking is not just ONE big and hairy thing.
Everyone can use growth-hacking strategies. Also when their small business is actually still tiny.
My name is Nathalie and I built my first successful online business in 2016.
Because I can never sit still and learn new stuff more often than other people have regular bowel movements, I’ve started building other businesses, too.
With limited time.
(Because I have small kids).
And fun and non-nerdy tools.
(Because I’m still wearing a tech-onesie myself and don’t intend to ever grow into a full-blown nerd.)
Also, my French roots are allergic to over-priced tools and services, which is why I’ve become a Black Belt Master in Free But Effective Biz Tool Kung Fu.
(OK, I made up the black belt).
I do believe that every small business owner, tiny start-up or passionate kitchen table entrepreneur deserves a chance to grow without having to sell their only child.
One logical step (I call them Biz Cookies!) after the other.
That’s why I’ve put together this growth-hacking class for you.
To get you started. For free.
In this short course, I’m gonna show you some of my favorite free tools and strategies to help you:
- Systematically start growth-hacking your small business. TODAY.
- So that you can see results. SOON.
Since absorbing without implementing is completely useless, I like to keep my lectures short and to the point.
That’s kinda like “growth-hacking through reaching micro-goals”.
Have fun watching, implementing and growing your small business!
Who this course is for:
- Small and tiny business owners with limited time and funds.
- Small and tiny business owners who want effective growth-hacking tricks they can implement right away.
- Non-techy people who shy away from nerdy tools.
- Small and tiny business owners who LOVE free but powerful tools and strategies.
- Small and tiny business owners who like short projects which they can finish quickly.
- People interested in building an online business (on the side).
- This course is NOT for tech-geeks looking for complicated hacks.
- You just need a computer and Internet access.