Note: Our HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate 2020 Practice Exam Bundle containing 6 Practice Exams, 200 Questions with Solutiond and Tests are continually evolving. These Practice Exams covers all you need to know to pass the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate 2020 Exam.
This Practice Exam Bundle will be updated for free throughout 2020 and is the one stop shop for everything you need to practice the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate 2020 Exam.
✅ 6 Practice Tests | 200 Unique Questions with Solutions*
✅ Full Lifetime Access
✅ Access on Mobile
✅ Attempt on your Schedule
HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
The Terraform Associate certification is for Cloud Engineers specializing in operations, IT, or development who know the basic concepts and skills associated with open source HashiCorp Terraform.
Candidates will be best prepared for HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate 2020 Exam if they have professional experience using Terraform in production, but performing the exam objectives in a personal demo environment may also be sufficient.
Added on, HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate understands which enterprise features exist and what can and cannot be done using the open source offering.
Product Version Tested – Terraform 0.12 and higher.
Exam Details :
- Assessment Type – Multiple choice, True or False, Multiple Answer, Text Match
- Format – Online proctored
- Duration – 1 hour
- Number of Questions – 57
- Price – $70.50 USD plus locally applicable taxes and fees
- Language – English
- Expiration – 2 years
Exam Objectives :
- Understand infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts
- Understand Terraform’s purpose (vs other IaC)
- Understand Terraform basics
- Use the Terraform CLI (outside of core workflow)
- Interact with Terraform modules
- Navigate Terraform workflow
- Implement and maintain state
- Read, generate, and modify configuration
- Understand Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities
Who this course is for:
- Cloud, CloudOps, DevOps, IT Engineers | System Admins | Developers | Managers | Architects who know the basic concepts and skills associated with open source HashiCorp Terraform Tool.