Course Description – Become a Blockchain Architect
About the Course
Blockchain Architects are becoming more and more in demand. Whether you know learn about Ethereum, Corda or Hyperledger the world of Enterprise blockchain can be very rewarding as well as being in demand right now.
Blockchain is consistently one of the highest paying IT fields, where developers earn between $150,000 and $175,000 on average per year as salaried employees. While a wide range of factors determine compensation, even beginning blockchain developers can command high pay. – Dapp University
Blockchain architecture refers to the role of designing, solution selling and even building blockchain architectures. Blockchain architecture is a skillset that encompasses a wide range of skills such as Linux, networking, databases, security, programming and much more.
Overall, it seeks to use the unique features of blockchain technology to solve problems and create opportunities for the organization and its customers.
What will you learn in the course?
- What is a Blockchain Architect?
- What is the salary range and best locations for blockchain professionals?
- What is the training route to become a blockchain professionals?
- What are the best skillsets to learn?
- What are the best resources to get started?
- What are the best blockchain certifications to consider?
- What is a blockchain as a service?
- What are additional resources to get started.
Who should take this course (Target Audience)?
You are interested in becoming a blockchain professional
What are the Couse Pre Requirements?
There are no course pre-requirements
Course Author – Joseph Holbrook
Who this course is for:
- You are interested in becoming a blockchain professional
Last Updated 11/2022