You’ve taken some great photographs of a beautiful model, but now what? Take your photography skills to the next level by learning how to edit like a pro, using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use both Lightroom and Photoshop to ensure your final image is the best it can be
- Do basic edits to RAW or JPEG photos in Lightroom including lens correction, sharpening, and adding grain and vignetting
- Tweak the exposure, white balance, and colour grade your image in Lightroom
- Retouch the skin in Photoshop and remove blemishes, with ‘ethical editing’ in mind
- Take your photos to the next level with additional colour grading in Photoshop
- Sharpen your image in Photoshop and save a high quality JPEG
- Improve your workflow, making the process as smooth as possible
If you feel like your photography is lacking a little something and you’re not wow-ed by your final image, this class is for you.
Or perhaps you’re happy with your final edits but it takes hours to arrive at the finished piece… watch these classes to see how a professional photographer works and see how to streamline your workflow.
Suitable for beginners through to experienced photographers.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate photographers looking to level up their photographs
- Professional photographers who want to improve their editing workflow
- Photography students looking to get some practical editing tips
- Have access to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom