In this video series you will learn the top techniques that you can put in place to stregnth your IT Security and Network.
We’ll give you the top tips that you should be putting in place to help mitigate the risks of cybersecurity treats, hackers and malware. We’ll also give you an overview of some of the techniques used by pentesters (ethical hackers).
The topics that we will cover in this series includes –
– Server Security Hardening including Active Directory
– Storage Security Hardening for SAN and NAS
– Network and Firewall Security Hardening
– Email Security
– Hardware Security
– What does a Penetration Tester (Pentester) do?
– Important IT Policies and Documents you need to have
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators and Engineers
- Network and Security Engineers
- IT Managers and Leaders
- An understanding of System and Network Administration