Join over 25,000 students that have enrolled in my 10 Music Courses. There is a Q and A forum where you can ask questions and you can also send a direct message to the instructor and ask him questions.
This course is part of my 10-Part Series Music Courses which includes the following courses:
- “How to play Piano – Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro” Course
- “Intermediate to Advanced Piano Course; Become a Top Pianist” Course
- “How to create unique/colourful Piano Chord Progressions” Course
- “How to compose Beautiful & Catchy Melodies on the Piano” Course
- “How to use Slash Chords to create unique sounds & Basslines” Course
- “Learn to Read & Write Music to play Piano & more instruments” Course
- “Train your ears to recognise Scale Degrees & a Song’s Key” Course
- “How to use Altered Chords in your Chord Progressions’ Course
- “How to Recognise Chords by ear;Develop a Skilled Musical ear” Course
- “How to use Borrowed Chords in your Chord Progressions” Course
With more than 10.5 hours of content, this Piano course is a course that will teach you how to use different types of borrowed chords in your Chord Progressions. The first section of this course covers the prerequisites that you need to know in order to progress to the other section of the course . You can skip the first section of this course if you already understand all the topics that are in it. In this course, you will learn about how to use borrowed chords. You will learn about how to use borrowed Chords that are from the parallel key. Moreover, you will also learn about how to use borrowed chords that are from a parallel mode. In addition to this, you will learn about how to use borrowed chords in different ways. Finally, you will learn about other things too in this course.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to improve their skills on the piano
- People who want to learn about how to use borrowed chords
- People who want to learn about how to make their chord progressions to be more sophisticated
- It is NOT a prerequisite for you to have taken any of my other courses in order to take this course.