Welcome to the HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners
This two-part series provides an in-depth look at the fundamentals of coding in HTML and CSS. We start by exploring HTML Development using some of the most commonly used tags and attributes. Students will learn the composition of an HTML file, and some of the essential components. Students will work with HTML Spacing, Text Formatting, Lists, Images, Embedding Videos, Link Creation, Tables, and Forms. We also include a hands-on project, that helps solidify the concepts we explore in the course.
After the HTML Section, students will dive into CSS to fully customize the look of their web pages. We provide an extensive overview of CSS attributes, components, and positioning. This includes:
- Parts of a CSS Rule
- CSS Divisions
- CSS IDs
- Color Codes
- Applying Borders, Backgrounds, and Styling Images
- CSS Positioning, including Static, Relative, Absolute, and Fixed
- CSS Z-Indexing, Styling Links, and Styling Tables.
Through a hands-on project, students will also build a fully customized, responsive website using both HTML5 and CSS3.
If you are serious about taking your coding skills to the next level, enroll in this course today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers who want to learn to Code in HTML & CSS
- Students interested in building Customized Mobile Responsive Web Pages
- Basic Computer Skills