IELTS writing involves putting high-level tactics to good use. In this IELTS writing course, you will learn many many of those. Learn easy-to-follow strategies to attain a score of 7 or higher in IELTS writing for both the general training and academic modules.
- Learn to avoid the common mistakes students make.
- Learn simple brainstorming tactics so that you may generate quality ideas very quickly under exam conditions.
- Develop your analytical skills to vastly improve your writing.
- Gain confidence by developing time-saving skills.
- Discover what IELTS examiners are looking for when they grade answers, so that you may give fully developed paragraphs which will impress the examiners.
- Learn a multitude of linking phrases, their meanings, usage and grammar, to improve the flow and cohesion of your writing. Learn how to organize your ideas in a logical and meaningful way.
- Learn a very wide selection of specialist vocabulary in order to perform well in the graph summary (task 1 academic).
- Understand the different registers and styles of writing letters in English (task 1 general training).
- Learn how to make complex sentences that will greatly improve your grammar, thereby increasing your score.
What does this course contain?
- Many real question examples from past exams
- Model answers to the questions (written by the instructor) for all the different types of writing tasks that you may encounter.
- Practice for linking phrases with an answer key and a summary sheet.
- Videos that closely analyze each model answer so that you may learn why each part of the essay was written like that.
- Downloadable PDF files with all model answers.
You can also ask whatever questions you have on the forum.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to study at a foreign university
- People who want to emigrate to Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand
- People who want a job in an international company
- B2 English or very strong B1, B1+ English
- Intermediate English
Last Updated 12/2021