Agile Project Management has become one of the most popular approaches to project management in recent years. With its ease of implementation and desire to involve all team players, it’s clear to see why the framework is being adopted across many different industries.
This course goes through the fundamentals of Agile and the approaches you can adopt within any industry – not just software development – in order to make project management a smoother ride for all involved.
Designed for all levels, whether you’re unfamiliar with Agile or looking to improve your workflow, this course is a great starting point for beginners or a refresher course on the key fundamentals that will help you perfect your approach to ensure it becomes a sustainable framework.
Through this course, we’ll cover the following topics:
- What is Agile Project Management?
- Agile Values & Principles
- Is Agile suitable for your company?
- Adopting an Agile approach
- A look at the differences between Agile Methodologies
- Extreme Programming (XP)
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Business Students
- Software Development Managers
- There are no prerequisites to this course