The Increasing Emotional Intelligence course is the fourth of five included in the Developing Emotional Intelligence Program, also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
Are the most successful people “intellectuals”? Or do they have a different kind of brainpower that helps them excel in the workplace? How can you increase your “people smarts”?
First, you’ll need a strong understanding of emotional intelligence. Then, you will need to understand how and what you need to improve.
In this course, you’ll examine:
- how emotional and intellectual intelligence differ,
- why emotional intelligence matters at work,
- where emotional intelligence comes from, and
- how to improve your emotional intelligence.
In today’s workplace, you need emotional intelligence to get along with others. The “stars” around you outshine others because of their ability to use their emotions effectively.
Most people believe that emotions are automatic responses over which they have no control. Actually, emotions are determined by what you think.
There are concrete techniques to help you gain control of your feelings. In this course, you’ll gain the skills needed to increase your emotional intelligence.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders will benefit from this course.
- No special prerequisites for this course.