Compared to other operating systems, Linux gives you complete control and better visibility, allowing you to create more efficient and more secure systems. And the Linux kernel is key to many of the new technologies changing the way software is deployed. Join us for a deep dive into how to best work with Linux and what to expect from this operating system in the future.
About the Infrastructure & Ops Superstream Series: This Superstream series guides you through what you need to know about modernizing your organization’s infrastructure and operations, covering different topics. Packed with the expert insights, skills, and tools that will help you effectively manage existing legacy systems while migrating to modern, scalable, cost-effective infrastructures—with no interruption to your business.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Learn why the Linux kernel is key to many of the new technologies changing the way software is deployed
- Understand how to harness the power of Linux for your own products
This recording of a live event is for you because…
- You’re a developer who wants to learn more about the many programs and products that run on Linux.
- You want to better understand why Linux is so important (and why you should learn it).
- You want to find out how to get up and running with eBPF.
Infrastructure & Ops Superstream: Linux Fundamentals.zip (862.9 MB) | Mirror