The concepts covered in this course can be applied to any market and any timeframe. Stock, Forex, Indexes and Commodities. In this course you will learn about Institutional Supply and Demand in forex. You will learn how to correctly identify Supply and Demand levels and how to apply those levels into a comprehensive trading strategy.
This course is a result of countless hours of research and time on the charts. Irrespective of your experience whether you are an amateur or a seasoned professional, this course will help you to turn the corner in your trading career.
Supply and Demand zones are created when Huge Market players (Banks, Governments, Hedge funds, Institution etc.) build their positions. They leave traces or clues on the charts that we (Retail Traders) can take advantage of and trade along the big players. Retail Traders do not move the markets. Only the big players move the market.
This course will teach you how to trade alongside the big market players. It will teach you how to anticipate smart money trading and join along in their trades.
As a forex trader, understanding the reason why an asset moves is essential to the development of your trading career. At the most basic level, price moves due to Supply and Demand imbalances in the market at any given time. Once you are able to grasp this concept, then your view of the market starts to make sense.
If you are struggling, this course will help you to be consistent in your trading. Learn how to trade any financial market consistently and profitably. Free yourself from having a retail trading mind frame and learn to trade like a pro. This course will give you a thorough understanding of how trading is conducted at an institutional level.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating an income with Forex Trading.
- Traders who want to enhance their forex knowledge.
- Anyone who wants to understand how Institutional trading works.
- Traders who want to discover how to analyse the market with the most powerful Supply and Demand course.
- A demo trading account. I recommend MT4 which is downloadable for free.
- You have a bit of experience and know the basics of trading and charting skills.
- You have a computer/laptop with internet access.
- Hard work and commitment. Desire to learn and achieve your goals.