Django is a RAD(Rapid Application Development) python framework. It comes with a lot of magic under the hood which makes it easier to learn and, to get up and running with, in no time. It’s easier than the most when it comes to building basic applications but when the application becomes complex, it requires a lot of understanding and customizations. Django is fast, secure and powerful. It comes pre-built with an admin-panel which means that you won’t have to create one for your web application.
The website development market has grown exponentially in the past 7 years. There are numerous frameworks in the market but according to StackOverflow django is gaining more popularity than other frameworks like Laravel. It’s getting better and the community has grown a lot more than expected. It hasn’t stopped yet. It’s still growing and this is what makes it perfect to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a great beginner’s guide to Django
- Python userswho wantto build a practical, real world project using the Django framework
- Any student looking to build robust cutting edge web applications
- Basic Python/ programming knowledge
- Knowledge of IDE’s and text editors
- General knowledge of websites and computers