Introduction to networking for beginners (quick course – 30 minutes )
The course includes several quizzes where you need to search for the answer. The answers are not given in the video content. This way you are going to develop you research skills.
I’m going to talk to you about:
– Network Definition
– Network connections
– Network Classification
– LAN, WAN and MAN
– Network Topology
– Bus, Star and Ring topology
– Advantages and Disadvantages of Network Topologies
– Client / Server
– Advantages and Disadvantages of Client / Server
– Peer to Peer Networks
– Advantages and Disadvantages of Peer to Peer Networks
– Transmission media
– Packet Switching
– OSI, TCP, UDP and Well Known Ports
– Domain Name System
– Basic Troubleshooting
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners in networking.
- Anyone who wants to improve his basic skills – it is 30 minutes training course.
- Basics of networking.