Beginner-Intermediate level introduction to the latest Salesforce Pardot, Pardot Lightning App(PLA) – 2019
Salesforce Pardot is a B2B Marketing Automation software, and forms part of the Salesforce family.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM software/platform.
Whether you’re a student, agent, team lead or manager, you will learn what Pardot is used for, and how it can help you create and manage effective marketing campaigns for your company in the marketing or sales department.
From creating Pardot forms & custom fields and landing pages for your marketing campaign, to capturing landing page visitor email addresses and nurturing them from leads to prospects that you eventually hand over to the sales team, to automation, analytics & reporting, etc.
After successfully completing this course you should be able to/ready to start using the Salesforce Pardot Lightning App to setup, execute and manage simple marketing campaigns.
Section 1: Pardot Overview;
Section 2: Pardot Interface/Navigation;
Section 3: Lead Generation;
Section 4: Analytics & Reporting;
Section 5: Other
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in applying for jobs where they will use Salesforce and especially Pardot Lightning App
- People who are interested to learn more about Salesforce Pardot (and Pardot Lightning App)
- Employees who use Salesforce and are new to Pardot Lightning App
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Salesforce, and especially the marketing campaign & lead generation & automation app: Pardot Lightning App
- Marketing students who want to learn how to use Salesforce’s Pardot to generate leads and nurture them into prospects who turn into customers/clients.
- Anyone interested to learn B2B marketing automation software(PLA) from the world’s top CRM software, Salesforce.
- Anyone interested to learn about the latest version of Salesforce Pardot, Pardot Lightning App(PLA)
- Anyone who wants to leverage Salesforce’s excellent B2B marketing automation software to turn leads into customers
- For anyone who wants to get a job in Salesforce Pardot
- Definitely for marketers and marketing students, and probably of interest to sales people too
- It will help if you already have access to Salesforce Pardot Lightning App, but not compulsory.
- You should have a basic understanding of sales funnels & CRM software
- Interest in marketing and/or sales