Welcome to the course iOS 13 + SwiftUI: The very first course to start 
In this course, you will learn through several projects to develop apps for iPhone and iPad, from scratch.
Even if you have never programmed in your life before, you will be guided throughout the process to allow yourself to create all the iOS apps of your dreams.
Here is what you will learn throughout this course:
- Get started with Xcode, Apple’s programming software.
- SwiftUI, the new language of Apple, in its latest version.
- UIKit and its objects.
- Auto layout and rotation management.
- Object oriented programming (OOP).
- The UITableView and UICollectionView.
- The UIAlertController.
- MVC architecture.
- Using APIs.
- The Picker.
To learn in an effective and motivating way, do not hesitate to repeat the tutorials several times.
So, what are you waiting for to join the community?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn or improve in iOS app development
- Having a Mac running macOS Catalina 10.15