Knowing IP addressing and subnetting is critical for IT professional to succeed in the real work and passing most IT certifications. This course will help you learning the “in’s and out’s” of an IP address, it’s format, ways to assign them, subnetting, and how to subnet in you head. You will also get an introduction to world of IPV6.
This course is taught using real world examples and a digital whiteboard with live computer to test the networking. This class will not use slides to teach, it is a very interactive class with actual examples and ways to implement them. You will actually see how to implement IP addresses and subnets.
Andrew Ramdayal has been teaching IT courses for over 20 years and is the holder of over 60 certifications and is a bestselling author of ITSM and Project Management Study Guides. He will teach his methods to learn IP address in an easy practical sense. Thousands of students around the world was able to learn this complex topic and has succeed on their certification and in real life.
Use this course to help you pass the following certifications:
- A+, Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002)
- Network+, N10-007
- Security+, SY0-501 and SY0-601
- All Other CompTIA that requires the knowledge of IP Addressing.
- Microsoft and Cisco
- CCNA, 200-301
- CCNA, 200-201 CBROPS
- Other Vendors
- EC-Council CEH
- ISC2 CISSP
- ISACA CISA and CISM
- Most other certifications that requires the knowledge of IP Addressing.
Who this course is for:
- Any Student Studying CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+. Almost all Cisco Certifications including CCNA, CCNP, CCIE. Almost all Microsoft Certifcations including MCSA and MCSE and other certifcations such as CEH, CISSP, CISA and all other IT certifications.
- No Requirements