This course will guide you from the absolute beginning from getting your computer ready for Java programming, to creating your own programs and thinking like a programmer.
Most importantly the course was created with a strong emphasis on giving good solid foundations, I believe that by understanding the logic, students will acquire the right tools from the start, and that will also allow them to further enrich their knowledge.
For students entering the world of programming, or for anyone who would find an extra detailed easy going phase helpful.
Among the studies material: Variables,arithmetic operations,string manipulations,arrays,two dimensional arrays,object,data structures,if statements,loops,nested objects,inheritance, polymorphism and more.
I am also offering an online Java tutoring, for more details, please feel free to contact me.
Who this course is for:
- Adults – In all ages, it is never too late to study
- Youth with passion for computers
- Computer science students who want to get the logic behind the study material
- Pre-Computer Science degree or equivalent, for getting a great head start
- High school students
- Entrepreneurs – who want to understand how this new field work
- A compiler for writing code – Although if you don’t have it. At the beginning of the course you will be showed how to get it, and get your computer ready for coding.