This course is totally different because it’s not just about learning and writing code, it’s also about how and why code works with real life example the way it does. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice.
This course will also cover such advanced concepts or topics as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope, function constructors (plus new ES6 features) , call, apply, bind, and much more.
Curriculum of the Course: Sections Covered
- Introduction to the Course
- Control Flow or Decision making
- Generators, advanced iteration
Note: In this course you’ll also get downloadable source code with each lecture.and lot of coding challenges.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn
- A browser and text editor Like Brackets, Adobe Dreamweaver Etc
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS helps but is NOT required