“As a business guy I have no place in programming.” Ten years ago you could have gotten away with that statement. Today you say that to your colleagues and they scoff at you before they go back to their computers to fix real problems and do real work.
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers looking to improve their skill set
- People looking to start programming and need a first programming language to learn
- People who manage a web site as a volunteer or as a hobby
- Bloggers– even if you use WordPress or another CMS!
- Some basic knowledge of HTML is required for this course.
Last Updated 1/2023