Websites and HTML5 apps need to be interactive, dynamic and smooth to the end user.
This course is 100% jQuery 2.x compliant!
Some of the things you will learn in this course:
- When to use jQuery 1.x or 2.x.
- CSS selectors and DOM traversing functions in depth to find any element you want.
- DOM manipulation to add or remove custom HTML content anywhere, whenever you decide.
- Working with events to create interactive sites.
- Listen to changes in select dropdowns and checkboxes.
- jQuery animations and effects. Slide, fade, show, hide.
- AJAX to load dynamic HTML from the server.
- Working with JSON from the server.
- Interactive forms that display extra fields according to the values of other fields.
- AJAX form submission the easy way.
- Dealing with cache issues in AJAX requests.
- Learn jQuery in a 2.x compliant manner.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers of all backgrounds, including beginners, who want to update their skills and learn jQuery from scratch