13 Reasons why you should choose this course
- The course will teach you Everything about the Most Common Faults On Failed Laptops;
- The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
- One-On-One Support;
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences;
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples;
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
- You going to understand laptop motherboard parts and components;
- You will learn how to check laptop motherboard circuits and components;
- You going to learn how to identify the short circuit in any laptop motherboard;
- You will learn and master how to troubleshoot, isolate and repair most laptop common faults;
- You going to learn many tips and tricks about laptop repairing;
- This course will transform you from a beginner to a Pro.
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
- Power Adapter failure;
- The Power jack failure;
- The Random Access Memory RAM;
- Power circuit & protection components failure;
- How to check Super Input-Output IC, SIO, and its circuit;
- How to check Basic Input Output System IC, BIOS;
- Power switches ( power MOSFETs );
- Charge IC;
- Power switch troubleshoot;
- The BIOS IC failure;
- The HDD or SSD failure;
- Graphics Card failure repair;
- The CMOS battery failure;
- Motherboard connectors failure;
- USB & other motherboard connectors failure;
- Dry solder failure;
- Blown IC failure
- Identifying the short circuit;
- Electrostatic problems;
- How to use the Multimeter in the correct way.
You will also learn many tips and tricks that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding of Laptop motherboard repairing.
I will guide you step by step with an easy explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll now and join us.
I’ll love to see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- Hardware Students and technicians;
- Everyone who want to improve their hardware skills;
- Basics of computer hardware
Last Updated 4/2022
Laptop Repair: Most Common Faults On Failed Laptops.zip (1.2 GB) | Mirror
Laptop Repair: Most Common Faults On Failed Laptops.torrent (85 KB) | Mirror