13 Reasons why you should choose this course
- The course will teach you Everything about how to read and understand laptop motherboard schematics in detail.
- The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
- One-On-One Support;
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences;
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
- Constant updates.
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples;
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
- You going to understand Motherboard circuits;
- You will learn how to follow signals in the motherboard;
- Yo going to learn how to draw schematics;
- You will learn and master all motherboard components symbols
- This course will transform you from a beginner to a Pro.
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
- Terminology and Table of contents;
- Motherboard Block Diagram Reading;
- Motherboard Power Sequence;
- How to Track Motherboard Main Power +VBAT;
- Charge IC PWM Pin Configuration;
- Laptop Motherboard Test Point;
- Laptop battery circuit;
- 3V and 5V circuit diagram mastery;
- 1.5V and 1.8V circuit diagram Reading;
- +VCCP circuit diagram Reading;
- +VCC_CORE, CPU circuit diagram Reading;
- VDD and VTT Power, RAM circuit diagram Reading;
- CPU Socket, CPU Parts Circuit Diagram Reading;
- Northbridge, Graphic Card Circuit Diagram Reading;
- Random Access Memory Circuit Diagram Reading;
- Southbridge Architecture, signals, and Circuit Diagram Reading;
- Motherboard Ports and Connectors Circuit Diagram Reading.
You will also learn many tips and tricks that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding of Laptop motherboard repairing.
I will guide you step by step with an easy explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll now and join us.
I’ll love to see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners curious about motherboard repairing.
- Anyone who want learn laptop schematics and motherboard repairing.
- No experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Last Updated 2/2021