About this Course
It is said that “a picture is worth a thousand words”, what about a whole brochure full of them? The importance of images and visual graphics in today’s world has become undeniable. While the text is still important, images help bring the words to life.
But, you can’t draw? Well no problem. All that is important is your creativity!
For the rest, there is InDesign.
Adobe InDesign is a publishing software that allows creating innovative works such as posters, newsletters, leaflets, brochures, newspapers, e-books, magazines and so much more. The software allows you to create the layout in a digital format, so that you will know exactly what you will get on paper.
From text to images to typography, know where what is going to be. No longer do you have to stumble for words to explain your imagination, you can simply whip up a layout and send it to the printers.
Where can you get your hands on learning this amazing technology? You’ve come to the right place!
Our InDesign course is the perfect place to learn this groundbreaking technology from scratch. From the basics to the advanced concepts, we’ve got your covered. Learn the InDesign software and its interface, get familiar with its various design tools, work with the different panels, learn how to customize menus and utilize workspaces, formatting text, anatomy of a text frame, working with fonts, guides, QR codes, and so much more.
The course is packed with everything you need to know to master the InDesign software – from basic introduction to the technology to actually creating masterpieces and exporting it to PDF or EPub. It is THE COURSE to learn InDesign from start to finish!
In this course you will learn:
- The ins and outs of the InDesign interface
- Learn various features of InDesign including tools, panels, menus, workspaces, navigating, etc.
- How to create documents, mastering pages and sections
- Learn various keyboard shortcuts and unlimited undos
- Understand what is a text frame, the anatomy of the text frame, how to place text and how to modify text
- Where, how and where to use different tools
- Modifying and working with different fonts
- Incorporating graphics within the document and working with text
- Styling paragraphs, characters, nests, objects, etc.
- How to export the document into different formats for printing
- There are no prerequisites you should have a working copy of Indesign to practice along with the course