We will use msfvenom for creating a payload and save it as an apk file. After generating the payload, we need to setup a listener to Metasploit framework. Once the target downloads and installs the malicious apk then, an attacker can easily get back a meterpreter session on Metasploit. An attacker needs to do some social engineering to install apk on the victim’s mobile device.
in this course we gonna learn different kind of lauching attacks
Basic and Complete Course On Android Hacking By using metasploit
You can multiple Devices.. Easy to Hack
There are lots of commands available in Meterpreter. By using the “?” help command, you will see more options that we can perform with an Android device. We have successfully penetrated the Android device using Kali Linux and penetration testing tools.
You can also perform this attack on the public network, using a public IP address and a port-forwarding router.
Let’s quickly look at some tips which prevent these types of attack.
- Don’t allow downloading any apps from cloud websites
- Don’t install apps with an unknown resources enabled option
- Use antivirus in a mobile device
- Don’t click any random links
- Never download an unwanted apk file from unknown source
- Always confirm with the source of the file to be doubly sure
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are Curious to Learn Android Hacking
- Anyone who want to protect themselves against mobile attacks.
- Be able to understand the concept
- 10 GB or more disk space
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- Having Internet Connection
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
Last Updated 9/2021