Course last Updated on Jan 27th with Latest Cucumber Version 7 Framework Videos.
Say Good bye in writing hell lot of the code to develop Automation Frameworks and welcome Cucumber BDD!
“Cucumber- A life saver tool for QA Industry in developing Test Frameworks with minimal programming knowledge..
This course helps you to build a top class BDD framework So that you can implement it for any Automation test cases developed in Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured API.
On course completion You will be Mastered in Selenium Cucumber BDD framework and can implement Successfully it in your work place for any automation test cases you have
This course is divided into 2 Parts.
In part 1 , You will get complete understanding of all Cucumber features and its framework functionalities which does not require any prerequisite. Below are the topics discussed in part 1
Understand Gherkin Syntax
Understand Cucumber Scenarios
Feature files & Step Definition files
cucumber Test Runner (Junit & TestNg)
Cucumber regular expressions
Cucumber tags & Background keyword
Cucumber Scenario outline for parameterization
Tagged Hooks mechanism
Cucumber Parallel execution
- In Part 2- We will inject Selenium code and develop end to end Cucumber Selenium Framework from Scratch. Below are the topics
- Build Maven Project with all the framework dependencies
- Develop End to end Selenium Web Scenarios in the feature file
- Implement TestNG /Junit Runner to run the framework
- Understand the Single responsibility principle to distribute the implementation into multiple Step definitions.
- Importance of Dependency injection to share the data between the Steps file
- Understand the Page object Pattern to drive the locators from page files
- Implement Factory Design pattern by writing PageObjectManager class to create objects of all PO classes
- How driver can be configured and distributed across the files in the framework
- How to run Cucumber Scenarios in Parallel Mode using Cucumber TestNG Runner
- Build Test utilities for reusable Selenium methods
- Implement Cucumber Hooks to capture Screenshots on test failures
- Implement Cucumber Tags to run selected tests in the framework
- Parameterizing the test data to run the Scenarios with multiple data sets
- Creating HTML & Extent reports to run Cucumber Selenium tests
- Running tests in parallel mode and generate Extent reports with screenshots attached for failed Scenarios
- Run the cucumber tests using Maven & Command line options
- Integrate the Framework to CI/CD Jenkins and Schedule the Jobs on regular time Interval
- Create Parameterized Jenkin job to dynamically send the global properties at run time of Job execution
All the above topics are discussed from scratch level with lots of Practical examples for better understanding..
Wish you good Luck!
Who this course is for:
- QA Aspirants, Automation testers, Beginners to IT , Freshers/Grauduates
- No BDD & Cucumber knowledge is required. I have explained everything from Scratch
- No Java knowledge is required. I have got you covered with dedicated section on Core java at the end of this course as optional learning
- Basic Selenium knowledge is good to have
- Course includes real time projects with practical Solutions for the Robust Test Frameworks building
Last Updated 1/2022
Learn Cucumber BDD with Java -MasterClass Selenium Framework.zip (4.7 GB) | Mirror